Friday, November 22, 2013

Thanksgiving Recipes!



As I wanted to show some Korean dishes for this thanksgiving as well as traditional American ones, I came to realize how difficult to translate all the cooking instructions from Korean to English. I was also concerned that someone might not clearly understand the translation and prepare food not exactly the way the direction says. So I did more research to find websites written in English about some Korean food for the thanksgiving and have come across this wonderful website. So I would rather post the link than translating some long cooking directions. One is about some traditional healthy Thanksgiving  recipes and the other is for some recommended Korean food for Thanksgiving. Thanks to the ones who share these recipes!

Healthy recipes for Thanksgiving (American Style)

Recommended Korean Dishes for Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment