Friday, March 7, 2014

No More Anxiety Attacks

Dahn Yoga is the most precious gift that I have ever given to myself. No object or material thing can replace the change that has happened to me in such a short amount of time. I came to the Torrance Dahn Yoga Center over two months ago. At that time I was grieving from the loss of two of the most important men in my life - my husband and my father.

I suffered 3 anxiety attacks before my doctor recommended I try out Yoga and prescribed some medications. I was lacking energy, tired, irritable, depressed, and having so many aches and pains. I was on the verge of having a nervous breakdown. But I couldn’t let that happen especially since I have a young child to take care of, so I was determined to try out Yoga.

As I searched the internet to find the best Yoga center I was at loss since there were so many choices. But only one stood out among the rest, and that was Dahn Yoga. I signed up right away for an introductory session and for the first time in a long time I felt really good; so full of energy and so full of life.

I’m glad I made the right choice for me. It has been over two months since I started and I have to say I have not experienced another anxiety attack and I have so much more energy. My mind is focused and my flexibility is improving, alleviating all the aches and pains. Finding myself again was the best blessing I could have asked for.

I am and will be forever grateful to Choi and Ryan, the instructors, for their guidance, support and their sincerity. A huge thank you also to all the instructors and members at the Torrance Center for their caring warmth and friendship. They make each class a wonderful experience and I’m always looking forward to their smiles.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you Dahn Yoga!

By Jennifer Pilapil

No comments:

Post a Comment