Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Do you suffer from heartburn and acid reflux? Yi Yang Fasting!


I don’t recall exactly when it started but I’ve suffered from heartburn that occurred occasionally followed by acid reflux. I didn’t pay much attention to it because the symptom did't last long. It was a few weeks ago when I started to feel the burning sensation in my esophagus, and it lasted a while. After taking Tums for about a week, I realized it does not resolve the problem but only gives a temporary relief.

Apparently, some people can tell that I have this problem just by looking at my face thought I was smiling the whole time…:) Anyway, Michelle noticed it right away and suggested to practice Yi Yang fasting. And that was it! After doing this for few times, I haven’t had acid reflux or any similar symptom. This is very easy to follow and works great! So, I just wanted to quickly share how to practice. I hope this help if you happen to be one of those suffering from this stomach abnormality.

     1.     Drink water an hour before eating food.
     2.     Don’t drink water while eating food.
     3.     Drink water an hour after eating food.

Drinking water is very important but in my experience, drinking while having a meal has caused indigestion time to time. Digestion is a complicated process and there are many factors that can affect this process. Thus, there could be many other ways that might improve your digestive system, but if you have tried many things and they don’t seem that effective, why don’t you give this a try?

No comments:

Post a Comment