Monday, October 8, 2012

Time changes things, but we have to change ourselves



It’s the first week of October now - the very beginning of autumn.

I always take this time of year to reflect on my summer accomplishments – and unfortunately my disappointments.

I’m amazed at how different the summer actually turned out as compared to what I expected at the start. The months were filled with many adventures and unexpected surprises, which allowed me to learn from so many experiences and lessons.

I discovered a very strong, invaluable message along the way.

Time certainly changes things, but many times we have to change them ourselves.

The coming winter months will be overflowing with our actions, beliefs and energy. If we can master the process, then there’s no reason why we shouldn’t expect good things to happen to us.

I am making a conscience effort to use my energy and my thoughts in a positive way. What about you?

Howard Thurman once remarked, “Don’t worry about what the world needs.  Ask what makes you come alive and do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”

Over the next few months, fill your life with peace and love and really come alive! It’s one of the greatest blessings you can offer to not only yourself but your family, your friends and the entire world.

With love,
Olga

No comments:

Post a Comment