Health > CGI Healthy Life | By CGI Holistic Wellness Center
These oils can help with alleviating depression, reducing acne, clearing the skin of imperfections, helping with digestion, boosting the immune system, soothing muscle cramps, opening the sinuses, and helping to clear the head to think in a more focused way.
Essential oils and aromatherapy may seem like a new fad, created to make you feel better with seemingly no facts behind it. This is, however, simply not true. Many people are already using Aromatherapy to help combat a variety of 'disorders' and discomforts. Did you know that you already use Aromatherapy in many daily tasks? Your shampoo and soap are made with essential oils. The candles that you light, health products, and facial products contain helpful essential oils.
If you think about it, it does not take science to determine how scents affect us. Do you recall the scent of a freshly baked pie, or a favorite food? When you remember it, does it make you smile? When you think of a foul odor, does it not make you feel bad or cause you to wrinkle your nose?
Scents are an essential part of influencing the brain. They are tied to emotions, memories, and basic stimulus responses. This is why aromatherapy is so effective. When people want to relax, a common outlet is massage therapy. Massage Therapists also use essential oils whether they are in the oils or cream used in the massage, or in a diffuser. Just inhaling these scents, like lavender, can enable one to relax more.
Essential oils are created from all natural plants, twigs, and flora found in nature. These oils can help with alleviating depression, reducing acne, clearing the skin of imperfections, helping with digestion, boosting the immune system, soothing muscle cramps, opening the sinuses, and helping to clear the head to think in a more focused way.
While most need a combination of oils for effectiveness, there is one oil specifically designed to help most symptoms and open all of the seven chakras. It is called Bird of the Soul, and it contains many of the essential oils necessary to help the body and mind. This blend is also unique in the fact that its scent is not overpowering; it is light, yet effective. Are you curious to see what is in it?
- Eucalyptus - Good for opening the sinuses and soothing inflammations
- Lavender - fights germs, aids in digestion, reduces headaches, calms the nervous system, eases joint pain
- Geranium - Combats PMS, helps to stop hemorrhaging, helps with acne and oily skin, boosts circulation, decreases bloating, reduces scars, blemishes, body odor, and wrinkles.
- Bergamot removes body odor, relieves spasms, improves mood, fights depression, heals cuts and scars, and promotes efficient digestion
- Chamomile - fights depression and uplifts mood, eases neuralgic pain by reducing swelling in the effected vessels, and soothe inflammation from fever, eliminates gases.
- Cedar wood - eases coughs and colds, kills insects, sedates inflammation, and inhibits fungal growth and infections.
There are more essential oils found within Bird of the Soul.
When you use Bird of the Soul, you will notice the essential oil that you need the most. Some people smell more lavender, others more of the chamomile. Depending on what area of your body and mind that needs more attention that is the scent that you get the most of. No two uses are the same.